Back to Locations
Places of Interest
It sells bikes that are at a expensive price that you would need a bike voucher to do so.
Manehattan Gym is the the second open gym the player encounters during their journey. It has two bronies and the Gym Leader, Misty. When defeated, Misty will present the player with the Cascade badge.
Gym Badge man
There is a man in a cottage in the northwest corner of the city who will explain exactly what the effects are for each of the eight Gym Badges. He also has a small backyard, where a Rare Candy can be found hidden among the flowers.
A Capitalist Grunt stole TM28 (Dig) from its owner, leaving the house a mess. After defeating the Grunt, the player will receive the TM from him. The house is initially inaccessible because a Royal Guard blocks the door. The Guard will only move aside from the door after the player talks to Bill at his Sea Cottage on Route 25.
- Ponyball: A ball thrown to catch a wild Ponymon. 200bits
- Berry Juice: Juice with berries added into used to restore a Ponymon's HP. 200bits
- Juice: A 100% pure juice used to restore a Ponymon's HP. 100bits
- Antidote: A spray type medicine used to cure Poison. 100bits
- Parlyz Heal: A spray type medicine used to cure Paralysis. 200bits
- Awakening: A spray type medicine used to cure Sleep. 250bits
- Burn heal: A spray type medicine used to cure Burn. 250bits
- Escape rope: A long, durable rope. Use it to escape instantly from a cave or a dungeon. 550bits
- Repel: Prevents weak wild Ponymon from appearing for 100 steps. 350bits
Powder Jar: Received from an old man in the house second to the right of Manehattan Cave.
Rare Candy: In the backyard of the Gym Badge Man's house (hidden).
Fame Checker: Obtained after defeating Rival.
TM28 (Dig): Obtained from Capitalist Grunt.
The Rival Battle in this area is bugged in 0.3; he uses several Ponymon that are unnaturally strong, have placeholder sprites, and use moves that they likely shouldn't have learned. The battle begins at the foot of Nugget Bridge and should be treated with caution.
There is a new update that fixed the problem but only if you are playing a boy. The problem still remains if you are playing as a girl.
- "A Ponymon can be made to hold an item. Some items can even be used by
the holding Ponymon in battle."
Locations and Notices
- Coming soon
- Coming soon