Back to Locations
Places of Interest
Hoofington Gym is the the first open gym the player encounters during their journey. It has one brony and the Gym Leader, Brock. When defeated, Brock will present the player with the Boulderbadge.
Museum of Science
The Museum of Science is a science research building that houses artifacts and fossils. It costs 50bits to enter the museum and see the exhibits. The downstairs has two Ponymon fossils on display, the Jazz Fossil and the Classical Fossil. Upstairs is a space exhibit that has a space shuttle, and Moon Stones on display.
- Ponyball: A ball thrown to catch a wild Ponymon. 200bits
- Juice: A 100% pure juice used to restore a Ponymon's HP. 100bits
- Antidote: A spray type medicine used to cure Poison. 100bits
- Parlyz Heal: A spray type medicine used to cure Paralysis. 200bits
- Awakening: A spray type medicine used to cure Sleep. 250bits
- Burn heal: A spray type medicine used to cure Burn. 250bits
- Escape rope: A long, durable rope. Use it to escape instantly from a cave or a dungeon. 550bits
- Repel: Prevents weak wild Ponymon from appearing for 100 steps. 350bits
Ponyball: West of the Museum (hidden).
Running Shoes: From Professor Oak's aid, right before entering Route 3.
- "All Ponymon who appear in battle, no matter how briefly, earn EXP Points."
Locations and Notices
- "Notice! Thieves have been stealing Ponymon fossils from Mt. Moon. Please call the Royal Guard if you have any information."
- Coming soon