Everfree Forest is a forest that lies between Ponyville and Vanhoover, along Route 2 . It is a maze-like area of trees and tall grass that is bordered by trees on all sides, and the only ways out are the passages in the south, and the northwest. There is no water along this route.
Comming on future update
... - coded by ... (from/inspired by (episode reference))... . Song owned by ... .
|Pony||Level||% Encounter Rate|
|Y Zecora||Lv. 3||24%|
|Y Minuette||Lv. 5||10%|
Antidote: Hidden in big tree at the entrance of the forest.
Pony Ball: When you first enter the forest, head left, and up. It's in the grass.
Potion: Next to the second person met in the forest.
Antidote: Along the path, after the second Brony battle.
Potion: After Bug Catcher Charlie, to the right of the main path.
Potion: Hidden in the line of view of Bug Catcher Sammy.
Bug Catcher Rick
Bug Catcher Doug
Bug Catcher Anthony
Bug Catcher Charlie
Bug Catcher Sammy
- YFluttrshy - Level 9
- "Weaken Ponymon before attempting to capture! When healthy, they may escape!"
- "For poison, use Antidote! Get it at Ponymon Marts!"
- "If your Ponymon are weak and you want to avoid battles, stay away from grassy areas."
- "Contact Prof. Oak via a PC to get your Ponydex evaluated!"
- "You can't catch Ponymon that belong to someone else. Throw Pony Balls only at wild Ponymon to befriend them!"
Locations and Notices
- Coming soon
- This location was called "VIRIDIAN FOREST" in FireRed.